Singapore River, Singapore
S$8000 - S$10000 per month + + Bonus + Benefits
4 months ago
Volt, Singapore are looking for a Senior HR Consultant to join this highly Matrixed Medical MNC and will work closely with people leaders across all functions and spanning APAC and AMEA. in providing and implementing HR support aligned to the corporate HR policies and processes at country, cluster and regional level in line with the agreed ways of working.
The sucessful applicant will need to have proven expereince in supporting the APAC / AMEA regions and be well used to working within a complex matric reporting structure.
They will have responsibility for coaching and supporting managers with general HR queries, including helping to resolving employee development, career, performance or employee relations issues. They will advise and assist with the HR Cyclical activities and programmes (e.g. salary review, performance reviews, workforce planning).
They will provide support to the HRBP's for example with projects linked to organizational design, M&A activity, restructuring, development and change activities. Focuses on both individual and collective relationships in the workplace; supports people managers to establish trust-based relationships with employees and to manage employee relations issues. Provides support to COEs and HRBPs to rollout critical programmes and initiatives at local level.
This senior-level role will also lead the execution and delivery of high profile or complex HR programs/projects which may cross functions or geographies, and will be appointed to lead high risk, complex employee relations cases or investigations. In some cases, the Sr. HR Consultant will be appointed as a working team leader for a subset of HR Consultants/Sr. HR Consultants in a country or region, serving as the first escalation point and coach to other team members.
Execution of HR Service Delivery & Coaching Managers
- Provides advice, coaching and guidance to managers in line with relevant HR strategy and according to established global and local HR policies.
- Provides advice, support and guidance to the organization in the application of policies and programs in the areas of employment, employee relations, compensation, training & development, performance management and other areas of HR.
- May mentor other HR Consultants on the team and serve as a first point of escalation for employees and managers when incumbent is appointed as working team leader.
Performance and Talent Management
- Supports HRBPs with preparing for the talent management processes and succession planning.
- Supports HRBPs with the local Strategic Workforce Planning process, identifying the key leadership and technical capabilities that are required for the current and future business needs, and ensuring the effective implementation of the agreed training plan.
- Helps to champion and assist with the implementation of performance management processes and effective utilization of tools and technology.
- Supports HRBPs with preparing for the Rewards processes (salary surveys, salary increase, bonus payment, and off-cycle salary increases).
- Helps to champion and assist with the implementation of performance management processes that affect Rewards Management and effective utilization of tools and technology.
- Provides initial first stage information and advice to managers regarding employee relations issues in line with relevant employment practices and company policies and process.
- Makes recommendations to managers to ensure effective employer/employee relationships.
- Supports with local restructuring and out-placement activities.
- Ensures effective communication of HR Policies, procedures and practices to maintain consistency.
- Identifies trends from cases handled and works closely with the Regional HR Advisor and HRBP to review and address where appropriate.
- Provides advice and guidance to managers and employees with difficult and sensitive work related issues.
- Manages sensitive employee exits, including exit interviews if required, working closely with all functional areas across HR.
- Provides stewardship of the organization's culture and cultural pillars to facilitate success.
- Coaches leaders on the link between behaviors and culture. Weaves cultural standards into HR practices, processes and ways of working.
- Communicates the culture broadly and frames it in ways that engages employees.
- Puts into place systems and practices that aligns individual behavior and organizational goals at all levels.
Projects & Other Activities
- Provides regional support to Mergers & Acquisition, Insourcing, Outsourcing and Divestiture activities on a project basis working closely with HRBPs.
- Participates on short term projects to support HR initiatives that adds value to the business and embed changes, working with internal stakeholders to ensure high quality HR delivery of service and projects
- Ensures compliance with wider organization company policies and processes and has responsibility for the maintenance and updating of local and regional HR policies in accordance with the document management process. .
- Supports COE programs in terms of cluster and country execution support such as local language translation reviews, and conducting general/information session (webinar) in local languages working closely with the COE's, Tier 1 and other areas of HR.
- Supports COE or HRBPs preparing data sets for approved initiatives such Employee Engagement Survey.
- Participates in and provides data for audit reports, HSE or any governmental reporting requirement.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).