S$7500 - S$10000 per month
about 2 months ago
Senior IT Manager - Infrastructure & Applications
A leading organization with global presence is looking for their Regional IT Manager to be responsible for managing their IT Infrastructure and Applications team and managing multiple information technology systems and develop sustainable processes and tools.
- Provide strategic IT roadmap for the organization to drive the efficiency and operations towards the business objectives.
- Leads the implementation of company programs, procedures, methods and achieve a competitive advantage
- Identifies and communicates key responsibilities and practices to ensure the organization promotes a successful attitude.
- Own the MIS system across the business units and levels.
- Creates and leads the correct infrastructure and sustainable processes to ensure successful planning, development, implementation and execution of initiatives
- Provide guidance to team members in relation to supporting daily operations in stores and support center as and when required.
- Owns the entire MIS system within the company from store level all the way to the support center and field offices to ensure smooth and effective operations of our business
- Develops and executes the functional strategic plans, annual operating plans and quarterly forecasts that supports
- 8+ years of experience in managing and leading IT teams across Infrastructure, Application/Software functions.
- Have demonstrated ability in the management, development or deployment of IT systems in a regional capacity.
- Ability to perform at a high level Strategic planning and have a proven track record of successful implementation.
- Business savvy mindset to drive the IT team and align with the business strategy.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with take holders across different teams, business units and vendors.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).