S$8000 - S$10000 per month
about 1 month ago
Regional Process Engineer - Food & Beverage/Nutrition Industry
Our client is a well-known International Food Nutrition Business who are currently looking to hire an experience candidate for a Regional Process Engineer role. Reporting to the Engineering Head, The Regional Process Engineer will be responsible for the APAC Plants in India, China and Singapore. Key areas of focus:
- Support the development and manufacturing of F&B Nutrition Products in the APAC region
- Provide technical support for product research and development and manufacturing operations
- Support plant trails and first lot to stock batches of new and reformulated products by providing process flow diagrams, manufacturing direction reviews, and on-site trouble-shooting.
-Independently performs analysis and feasibility studies related to project alternatives and reviews proposed manufacturing scenarios for new products early to determine manufacturability, cost, and schedule issues
- Assess contract manufacturing facilities for their ability to manufacture products and provide recommendations for process upgrades if required.
- Lead the design and completion of testing to evaluate new technologies, processing equipment changes, cost reduction initiatives, or manufacturing capacity strategies.
- Partner with Engineering and Manufacturing leadership to ensure coordinated efforts deliver process systems that meet manufacturing product mix requirements, quality objectives, and enable standardization of processes where applicable.
- Degree in Engineering
- 10 to 18 years of related process engineering background ideally in nutritional and food manufacturing processes with emphasis in spray drying, evaporation, and dry blending processes
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills: Proven experience in leading a team
- Strong Communication skills: Ability to effectively articulate and present ideas to internal and external contacts.
- Willingness to travel - 50% of the time
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).