Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
S$200000 - S$260000.00 per annum + Bonus
6 months ago
Our client, an established MNC is looking for a regional procurement manager with substantial experience & knowledge of procurement for the logistics & indirect categories.
Apply now if you are...
- A degree holder
- In a role focused on logistics & indirect procurement for at least 5 years
- Experienced in developing category strategies, executing sourcing initiatives & negotiating contracts
- Able to work as part of a global/regional team to collaborate across boundaries
- Good at data analysis & able to model various business scenarios to inform and recommend business solutions
- Well-versed in contract terms, applications and legal requirements and able to manage performance of contracts and agreements
- Familiar with the SEA markets
- An effective communicator & influencer
- Living in / Open to relocating to Singapore or Malaysia (KL)
- Comfortable with travelling 30% - 50% of the time
- Develop category strategies & innovative approaches to sourcing while using analytics to determine the impact on the business
- Take charge of and participate in global and regional sourcing initiatives
- Conduct category and supplier research to understand the market
- Take part in or lead negotiations of master agreements that result in the best pricing and terms for the company
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure implementation of sourcing initiatives
- Manage contracts and ensure compliance to the company's policies and standards
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Santhiya Shugumaran on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770031 (Santhiya Shugumaran).