- Rare opportunity to work with a global medical devices provider
- Work location is right next to the train station
- Exposure to large range of medical device products (from Class I to IV)
I am collaborating with a leading global medical devices provider in Singapore who is searching for independent and meticulous regulatory affairs individuals to join their inclusive team.
This role offers you:
- Opportunities in active regulatory intelligence, developing implementing regulatory strategies for various product ranges and business needs across ASEAN regions
- Polishing of leadership skills, guiding and grooming RA specialists in regulatory submissions (new products, change and renewals), post-market surveillance activities and marketing materials review
- Increased engagement with various business units, negotiations with regulatory agencies to sharpen your interpersonal skills
- Supportive team and conducive working environment with negotiable flexibility in work arrangements
If you are equipped with:
- A Bachelor's degree in Bioengineering, scientific discipline or equivalent fields
- At least 6 years of regulatory experience in the medical device industry for ASEAN regions
- Eye for details and motivation to drive projects to completion in a timely manner
- Good leadership skills and interpersonal skills
Don't hesitate! Get in touch with me now!
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Kareen Wong on +65 6701 1518 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878552 (Wong Yin Ling, Kareen).