S$2000 - S$2500 per month
over 1 year ago
A promising local diagnostic kit start-up, is looking for research officers to join their vibrant R&D team.
- Design and conduct experiments on optimization and validation of various procedures
- Performing real-time PCR assays on biofluids samples and test protocols to verify and validate existing assays performances
- Analyze research data and preparation of technical reports
- Routine laboratory duties
- Diploma/ Degree holder in science, biomedical engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of research experience in biomedical industry
- Experience in real-time PCR platform or molecular biology techniques is preferred
- Strong communication skills to facilitate flow of information within the team and able to work independently with minimal supervision
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Kareen Wong on +65 6701 1518 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878552 (Wong Yin Ling, Kareen).