Singapore River, Singapore
S$3500 - S$4000 per month + + benefits
7 months ago
* CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE PROVEN RETAIL STORE TALENT ACQUISITION EXPERIENCE
$3,500 - $4,000
VOLT Singapore are looking for a Regional Talent Acquisition and Training Coordination Specialist to support the Retail division of this rapidly growing brand within the Luxury retail sector.
This role will manage the Recruitment of all Retail stores in Singapore and across the region. This will enable retail (owned stores) to achieve their business goals through efficient talent acquisition, coaching and development in Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam and Thailand.
Regional Retail HR/Admin will work with local HR team of SEA to implement/change of C&B programs, HR policies and HR Operations (data management, payroll, etc.) and resolve any ER issues.
- Monitor and plan headcount and budgets
- Support to implement and monitor the reward system (base salary, incentives, benefits etc.) to maintain market competitiveness and retain talents for retail business
- Manage recruitment process including liaising with recruitment agencies, talent sourcing from online platform, arranging interviews and preparing employment contract
- Maintain employee's data with local HR team in SEA.
- Support personnel development activities
- Ownership of HR policies/guidelines and C&B programs
- Liaising with HQ HR to ensure the consistency and alignment with global objectives and strategy
- Manage onboarding and exit interviews
- Source and initiate retail training and development
- Prepare any and all work pass application/renewal/cancellation procedures
- Prepare monthly reports and HR statistics
- Expatriate management and Stakeholder management
- Involve in HR projects
- Manage outbound Expatriates, including visa applications and travel arrangements
- General Admin support to the OT team such as tracking travel budgets & expenditures, document creation and catalog production etc.
- Assist to process Medical claims and insurance renewal via appointed broker
Other ad-hoc/admin duties as assigned
Successful and on-time recruitment of retail staff in the region by managing lead time and maintaining turnover rates
- Recruitment pipelines and succession planning
- Ownership of the OTC headcount and budget through the year
- Sustaining Employment Equity
- HR Governance on Policies and Procedures, Risk Mitigation
- Plan and provide training to store employees to educate "luxury mindset/service" by collaborating with SEA Regional Director, and Marketing/Retail Manager.
Skills & Knowledge
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, including meeting facilitations and presentations
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Success Factors, Prosoft, SAP
Experience & Requirements
- Min Diploma in Human Resources/Business Management
- More than 5 years of working experience in Retail Industry, ideally in Fashion or Luxury Brand/Apparel/Footwear/Cosmetics
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Working knowledge of local and regional employment laws and HR practice
- Meticulous and detailed individual
- Able to multitask and work under tight schedule and fast paced environment
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).