S$60000.00 - S$72000.00 per annum + attractive benefits
Cheong Xuefen Fiona
3 months ago
Do you love to inspire, motivate and pass on your passion for delivering service excellence?
A leading retail group is looking for a Field Trainer to support the growth of its business in Singapore. You will be responsible for the delivery of retail service training programmes for their sales associates, assessing and coaching on brand, product and service experience. Working closely with the Assistant / General Manager, you will act as a consultant to the sales associates, providing sales floor coaching and modeling and ensuring the highest quality of instructional design and delivery. You will have an in-depth understanding of customer behaviour and have a keen eye for identifying opportunities. You will act as a consultant to the sales associates, providing sales floor coaching and modeling and ensuring the highest quality of instructional design and delivery.
- At least 6-7 years of experience in the retail industry
- Previous experience in delivering sales, service and product training
- Keen interest in the fashion industry & technical product & trend awareness
- Possess strong leadership, creativity, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills, ability to be a team player and also work independently
- Highly motivated, inspirational, and possesses commercial awareness
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Fiona Cheong on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1218976 (Cheong Xuefen Fiona).