S$4000 - S$6000 per month
3 months ago
- Development of RF/Microwave transmitter- and receiver- circuits using technologies like waveguide, strip-line, micro-strip, MMIC etc..
- Detailed design of sub-circuits like amplifiers, filters, mixers etc..
- Design and evaluation of product prototypes and supporting till production
- Development of test- methods and systems
- Documentation of test results, writing reports
- Continuous search of new RF solutions and technologies
- Degree in electronics engineering preferrably on RF/Microwave circuit design with atleast 4 years experience in related field of product development
- Experience with RF design tools such as ADS or Microwave Office (NI/AWR)
- Experience with PCB CAD Software
- Experience with 3D EM simulators like Microwave Studio (CST) or HFSS (ANSYS) will be an added advantage
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).