S$80000 - S$104000 per annum + Variable Bonus
3 months ago
Rotating Equipment Engineer - Reliability / Asset Integrity - Chemical plant
I have partnered with well-known International Petrochemicals Business, to help them identify a suitable candidate for a Rotating Equipment Engineer role. It's a newly created role where the ideal candidate will be responsible for Reliability Centred Maintenance for all rotating equipment installed in the plant.
Key areas of focus:
- Respond to plant critical requirements in a prompt and timely manner.
- Ensure proper compliance with the engineering standards and makes sure that the engineering services from Service providers meet the required requirements.
- In charge of preventive maintenance planning, and propose necessary changes as per required
- Clear definition of the Reliability management systems and the associated processes: Root Cause Analysis and FMEA
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related engineering
- 4 to 8 years of relevant experience in Chemical Plant Maintenance.
- Strong knowledge in rotating equipment's
- Experience in Asset Integrity and Reliability (RCA / Root Cause Analysis)
- Excellent Inter personal & Communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).