S$3000 - S$3500 per month
about 1 year ago
- Global MNC
- Career progression opportunities
- Great company culture and benefits
This candidate would be responsible for the sale of metrology instruments.
- Answer sales and technical inquiries
- Provide pre-sales and support to customers and distributors
- Manage and plan the sales quota on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Organize and participate in Key Trade shows.
- Present and lead presentation, demonstration and sample measurement
- Liaise with related personnel and Headquarters. Submit related/required data and participate in discussions or projects on needs basis.
- Assist in regional sales & marketing activities
- Attend meetings and trainings assigned by superior
- Prepare weekly/monthly report for activities in the week/month
- Assist and work closely with Sales & Application team in Industrial Department as well as distributors
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Strong computer operation knowledge
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).