S$6000 - S$8500 per month + Variable Bonus
about 2 months ago
Salesforce - Business Systems Analyst
- Opportunity to work with a Global end user and support a Regional scope
- Good Compensation and Benefits, Awesome city views from the office
- Opportunity to be a part of high performing business
You will be responsible for working with the business and the global SFDC team in identifying opportunities, documenting requirements, the creation of test strategies, documentation and execution of test cases, provisioning of "train the trainer" training and documentation, all in an effort, to translate the business need into value-add capabilities. The position will also serve as the primary point of contact for APAC SFDC business leads and local market SFDC Admins as well as the second level support for the Local SFDC admins.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Sales Force.com Implementation and Roll-out
- Partner with project stakeholders across the business by analyzing all requirements to formulate business needs and translate those into application functionality.
- Work closely with senior management, business partners, Governance and Steering Committees to implement Salesforce and related projects from inception through production support and ensure data integrity.
- Fully understand, support and manage Salesforce.com Sales and Service Cloud processes and applications.
New Applications and Development
- Stay up to date on the latest Salesforce.com releases, technologies, applications, and integrations & Evaluate Salesforce.com AppExchange products.
- Make recommendations toAPAC senior management on potential upgrades and adoption plans for new applications and technologies.
Sales Force Reporting and Creation of Dashboards
- Prepare required analytical reports/dashboards to support the user teams.
- Assist users with report design and management
Support of related Sales & Marketing Systems
- Participate in the implementation and support of additional marketing and sales related systems, including eMarketing automation, Business Intelligence and other applications to support Commercial Systems initiatives.
- Represent both the global vision of the platform along with the localized needs of countries and regions to insure the best solution.
- Manage standard and custom objects, such as pages, fields, formulas.
- Act as the single point of contact for the Local SFDC Admins based in local markets as tier 2 support.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues and user reported problems where needed working with the production support team and Local SFDC Admins.
- Maintain system security, including user accounts, passwords and access for APAC staff, and support local SFDC Admins who maintain the staff in local offices.
- Actively work with, support and train the Local SFDC Admins, who are Tier 1 support, based in local markets including monthly meetings
- Provide support to loads files as and when needed when not supported by the locals SFDC Admins in market.
- Support and promote CRM and related applications full functionality, including capabilities like Chatter, Reports, Dashboards. Responsible for data updates, including mass updates, deletes and extracts in addition to regular de-duping and data clean up.
- 5+ years experience of developing customizations for Salesforce.com.
- Experience with SFDC Data Loader, Demand Tools, Microsoft Office and/or other tools for managing data.
- Collaboration and the ability to work effectively with internal/external customers globally, as well as senior management and the entire Sales Operations team are essential.
- Business acumen including a good sense of how the Salesforce CRM application can be utilized to improve business processes and business results
- Strong knowledge of data management, including solid understanding of Salesforce.com data model, data capture, warehousing, segmentation, mining, storing, cleansing, and security
- Salesforce Code Migration and APEX Development skills highly preferred
- Full understanding of SDLC and/or Agile development methodologies
- Multi-lingual - English and Chinese preferred
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Preetika Bhatia on +65 6701 1523 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767372 (Bhatia Preetika).