S$3000 - S$4000 per month + Variable Bonus
3 months ago
Roles & Responsibilities
- My client is a Global MNC with a legacy of 50 + years in the industry looking for a ABAP consultant experienced in S/4 HANA
- Centrally located offices with easier accessibility
- Permanent Opportunity to be a part of high performing Global team.
Scope of Job
Seeking a technical analyst responsible for development and maintenance of ABAP programs in S/4 HANA system. The role will involve analysis, design, coding in ABAP and application scenario testing/implementation in various functional areas.
Key Tasks and Activities:
- Transform traditional ABAP programs in legacy SAP system into S/4 HANA architecture.
- Design and implement CDS and AMDP based on the business requirement.
- Adobe forms development in S/4 HANA (Online and Offline scenarios).
- Compile Technical Specification document for all the developments.
- End to end testing of all applications.
Key Skills/Knowledge Required:
- Minimum 5 years of OO ABAP development experience in a complex landscape.
- Minimum 2-3 years of development experience in S/4 HANA.
- Strong knowledge and working experience Adobe forms, AMDP, CDS, BRF+ and HANA proxy objects.
- Experience in SAP Fiori/UI5 is advantageous.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Preetika Bhatia on +65 6701 1523 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767372 (Bhatia Preetika).