Up to S$84500.00 per annum
Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso
4 months ago
This is a great opportunity for SAP experts to train and develop the Order Fulfillment team of a rapidly growing MNC. This role is eligible to be converted into a permanent position depending on performance.
- Collaborates with Management to develop and implement training strategies and best practices
- Reports Order Fulfillment Team training progress, performance and areas of improvement to Management
- Maintains a two-way communication with the Order Fulfillment team to better understand general concerns to implement corrective actions accordingly
- Keeps accountability of the Order Fulfillment team by ensuring the integrity and the accuracy of data entry
- Provides IT and administrative support as needed by Management
- Proven technical expertise with SAP S/4 HANA (Certification is a big plus)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Engineering/IT or related field (Required)
- At least 5 years of experience in Order Fulfillment role with a recognized multinational organization, preferably in the Medical/Pharmaceutical/Life Science industry
- At least 2 years of experience leading and/or training Order Fulfillment teams and/or projects (Big plus)
- Strong communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Francisco Cervantes on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R 2089806 (Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso).