S$10000 - S$15000 per month
2 months ago
Senior Cloud Security and DevOps Manager - AWS
Volt is partnering with a leading, multinational technology business which operates in 9 countries and has in excess of 17,000 employees globally.
Due to rapid growth and the company's further expansion, the role of Senior Cloud Security and DevOps Manager for APAC has been created, to be based in their Singapore office, whis is also regional HQ.
The position will require you to own all the applications deployed on AWS stack; design the latest CI/CD practices for existing and future implementations; and develop strategy, recommending the right solutions for the APAC business needs that are highly efficient for security, resilience, performance, networking and availability. You will be a thought leader that stays abreast of current and emerging cloud security and DevOps technologies and industry trends.
The Senior Cloud Security and DevOps Manager will be responsible to make sure that all applications are certified by global security and cloud governance for the AWS platform
- You will design the automated CI/CD pipelines for both serverless and server based deployments in AWS
- Will strategize, design and implement highly efficient solution for security, resilience, performant, networking and availability all deployments on APAC Horizon
- Ability to analyse and identify security shortcomings in complex software and cloud systems with a hacker mindset and technical skills to propose and implement solutions
- Will collaborate with Security, DevOps Engineers, Engineering leads, Product Managers to deliver timely, most secure cloud-based development environments and infrastructure
- Will manage security hardening of the APAC platform against known/unknown vulnerabilities
- Will drive capacity planning, optimisation and Cost and effort estimations for new/existing applications deployed on the platform.
- Will work with multiple regional engineering and development teams to design, build, integrate and successfully migrate all the data from legacy suites to the paltform.
- Will be a thought leader by staying abreast of current and emerging cloud security and DevOps technologies and industry trends.
- Bachelors degree
- 10+ years' experience in Information Security and Infrastructure
- 4+ years plus Security & DevOps experience in maintaining large scale, multitier projects on AWS
- Experience in security related aspects in the following areas: operating systems, networking protocols, authentication, cloud services, applied cryptography
- Strong technical skills across AWS Security stack such as IAM, AWS Inspector, AWS Secret Manager, AWS SSO, AWS WAF
- Strong DevOps experience in Source code management (Git and GitHub), CI/CD Tools (Jenkins, AWS CodePipeline, Ansible, Spinnaker, Containers (Dockers), Container Orchestration Tools (Kubernetes)
- Strong experience in scripting languages such as Python, Java Script frameworks such as React.JS, Node.JS
- Strong DevOps experience on Serverless deployment approaches in AWS
- Strong experience with data encryption standards and tools such as voltage, AWS KMS etc.,
- Must be familiar with vulnerabilities and weaknesses in the OWASP Top 10, WASC, and/or CWE 25 and effectively design the defensive techniques
- Familiarity with dynamic and static analysis tools such as SonarQube, AWS Inspector, SNYK, Checkmarx, Burpsuite etc.,
- Good understanding on Penetration Testing techniques and tools
- Good English verbal and written communications skills
- Integrity, Self-motivated and Detail-oriented, with the ability to work independently
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Anju Lagah on +65 6701 1504 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1219693 (Anju Lagah).