Up to S$96000.00 per annum
4 months ago
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a renown US listed MNC in the Software industry with a strong global presence. They pride themselves to provide good working culture and environment as well as having market leading technology. There is now an exciting opportunity for a Senior Commercial Finance Analyst to take care of the APAC region.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Responsible for the business planning, sales forecasting, analytics of KPI, and reporting processes
- Business partner with GTM sales leaders to implement strategic programs and business initiatives
- Perform predictive analysis to identify opportunities and risks within the ecosystem; advocate a data-driven decision-making culture within the organisation and effectively communicate complex findings to stakeholders
- Business partner closely with teams such as sales operations, marketing, and analysts
- Degree in Accountancy & Finance / Business.
- At least 7 years of strong FP&A and business partnering experience in MNCs
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Proven experience in working with senior stakeholders, influencing them, and handling challenges
- Detail-oriented and driven
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Benjamin Tay on +65 6701 1506 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1769816 (Tay Wei Jian, Benjamin).