Up to S$36000.00 per annum
12 months ago
My client is a global technology solutions provider. They are looking for a senior commercial inventory analyst with extensive experience in financial analysis and supply chain.
- Driving and influencing stakeholder behavior through being a strong business partner
- Understand historical results by providing root cause and statistical trend analysis
- Provide insights and early indicators of future results
- Preparation of analysis as well as provide solutions to stakeholders
- Maintaining a reporting suite of reports, dashboards and forecasting models to report on KPIs
- Act as a liaison to other departments and countries to highlight emerging trends, risks and opportunities for mobile devices
- Providing transparency to the business on the cost of inventory (mobile phones) and logistics costs (i.e. overhead costs and shipping costs) with includes supporting details of drivers/movements within KPIs, holding costs, pricing, yields, turnaround times, capacity planning, etc.
- General FP&A function duties such as reporting, planning and forecasting including assisting in providing variance analysis and insight
- MUST have supply chain finance knowledge!
- Able to start IMMEDIATELY!
- Bachelor's in accounting or finance or equivalent
- Must possess a can-do attitude
- Able to multi-task and can work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills as you are required to deal with senior stakeholders
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Erwin Lim on +65 6701 1508 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984696 (Erwin Lim Wei Han).