Senior Consultant - Cyber Security Services
- Market leading European, professional services company
- Seeking Consultant to define cyber security frameworks, perform Security assessments & advise on industry standards compliance and data governance industry standards
Build cyber security frameworks for clients
Execution of Cyber Security projects such as VAPT, cyber security audits and assessments
Provide consultancy services on data privacy policies and controls
Work with security partners to successfully implement, maintain and support end-to-end security solutions for clients
Build, manage and optimize relationship with clients
Translate clients' requirements into project milestones, working procedures and processes for delivery teams
Define project scope, plans, and schedule.
- Educated to graduate level with 5 years' experience in cyber security consultancy role with relevant experience across Vulnerability Assessment / Penetration Testing, Risk Assessment, developing Cyber Security Frameworks, IT Security Controls, advising on compliance to ISO, GDPR, PDPA, IEC 62433, PCI/DSS
- Certified in one of CISSP, CISM, CISA or CRISC,
- Must have experience from consultancy in
- Cyber Security Assessments (VAPT/ Security Audits/ Security Assessments)
- Industrial Security
- Data protection security
- Commercial Transaction Security
- Project management experience and ability within IT industry managing security projects lifecycle
- Regional (ASEAN) experience would be an added advantage
- Good communication, presentation and reporting abilities
To join a growing team, where there is autonomy and a mature approach to management, the work and Clients. We are looking for a cyber security enthusiast who is project driven and is smart, humble and resourceful.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Preetika Bhatia on +65 6701 1523 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767372 (Bhatia Preetika).