S$9000 - S$15000 per month
about 2 months ago
Digital Program Manager - APAC
A leading organization in the industry with their APAC office based in Singapore is looking for an experienced Program Manager to join in their expanding organization and to work towards their digital initiatives implementation.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Partner with Senior stakeholders and C-suites to deliver business strategy and technical digital initiatives across Business units and APAC region.
- Lead and managing internal teams and external vendors to ensure delivery of programs.
- Manage end to end processes for related projects and align with the overall business goals and objectives.
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings
- Establish and maintain appropriate governance arrangements for the project that ensures the successful implementation of the outcomes derived through the change.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project team, sponsors, CIO and key stakeholders
- 15+ years of experience in Program/project management roles with regional exposure, ideally across APAC.
- 10+ years of experience in senior IT Management position, working directly with board of directors, senior stakeholders and C-suite levels.
- Proven track records in successfully deliver enterprise and digital transformation programs or projects on regional or global scale.
- Strong stakeholder management to work with internal and external partners in high level positions.
- Proven ability to work analytically and problem-solving attitude to demonstrate innovative and efficient approach in delivery.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum or waterfall methodologies.
- Regional or global exposure, being based in other countries will be added advantage.
- Candidates who has experience in the Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, or Healthcare industries are advantageous.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).