My client, a large name in the biotech industry is now setting up a site in Singapore to accelerate manufacturing of a covid-19 vaccine. They now seek a Senior Director with extensive experience in drug product, packaging, and sterile filing
The ideal candidate will be the business process owner in its specified domain, being responsible for delivering the drug product in timely manner
- Assume responsibility for the governance of contract Fill and Finish services, process performance & process changes.
- Accelerate value creation and ensure harmonization with product sponsor or customer as well as internal stakeholders on the portfolio
- Perform maturity assessment of business processes versus corporate standard and lead improvement project.
- Foster collaboration across its manufacturing network to develop harmonized business processes and tools related to manufacturing support and manufacturing innovation
- Oversee the build out and start-up of a fill and finish manufacturing suite directly leading project manager, schedules, budgets and the reporting of all related activities.
- Build a sustainable manufacturing operation as a contract manufacturing organization, fostering an environment of innovation, collaboration, continuous improvement, and people engagement.
- Provide technical leadership and expertise to the manufacturing network in its specified domain.
- Ensure harmonized interpretation of regulatory changes and its implementation.
- Share innovation, best practices, and benchmark for the manufacturing network in collaboration with the related community.
- Support complex trouble shooting, product impact assessments and process/product improvement activities in its specified domain manufacturing network.
- Identify project risks and implement risk reduction plans.
- Provide knowledgeable support for audit or due diligence for its related domain.
- Advanced degree in biotechnology, biosciences, engineering or equivalent with at least 15-20 years experience in Drug Product and Packaging within Biologics/OSD/Vaccine
- Knowledge of Operational Excellence, Lean and Six Sigma.
- Operations in Contract Manufacturing Operations
- Confirmed practice on project management, coaching and training.
- Experience in process definition and implementation, as well as in change management
- Broad understanding of interdependencies between functions and the associated cause-and-effect relationship
- Ability to benchmark and analyze various business processes
- Flexibility, tolerance, and diplomacy to best manage change and differing opinions
- Ability to work in a highly complex, multi-cultural, environment
- Travel 5-10% to customer sites as required
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).