S$6500 - S$8500 per month
3 months ago
My client is a world leader in the equipment industry and now seek an experienced Electrical Engineer to develop innovative sensors for inspection equipment
- Assume responsibility to develop the FPGA solution on high speed image sensor board to process, transfer and store the image data for sensor characterization.
- Capture the project specifications and performance requirements on FPGA level.
- Develop the RTL coding in HDL, modify and integrate the existing IP cores to achieve the desired functionality.
- Develop testbenches, perform functional and post layout simulations, timing analysis/closure, FPGA verification and validate on sensor characterization.
- Collaborate with global R&D team and scientists to develop the sensor characterization solution and ensure flawless integration test at the subsystem level.
- Document the design information and control the firmware source code.
- Advanced Degree (Masters or PhD) in Electrical Engineering with at least 5 - 7 years' experience
- Deep understanding and extensive experience in FPGA design including simulation, timing analysis and verification testbench development
- Proficient in HDL language and Knowledge of UVM and/or OpenCL will be a plus
- Stronghold with FPGA development tools (Vivado or Quartus software)
- Experience with large scale FPGA (Xilinx UltraScale+ or Intel Stratix 10) development and using complex FPGA IPs such as embedded processors (ARM/MicroBlaze), PCIe interface and DDR memory controller
- Knowhow of digital signal processing and communication protocols
- Knowledge and experience in SOC software development is a plus.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).