S$6500 - S$8500 per month
about 1 month ago
My client is a world leader in the optics and inspection industry and now seek an experienced Electrical Engineer to develop high speed, low noise UV image sensors for wafer inspection and metrology equipment
- Assume responsibility to design and validate the high-speed circuit boards to characterize TDI CCD/CMOS image sensor
- Propose and develop new test boards, low noise analog circuits to meet the requirements of advanced image sensor for metrology application
- Simulate and optimize developed electrical system to meet low noise, signal integrity requirements
- Design and execute the test plan to verify the developed electrical system/PCBA meets design specifications
- Collaborate with global R&D team and scientists to develop the sensor characterization solution and ensure flawless integration test at the subsystem level
- Chair major meetings and design reviews with management to ensure design requirements can meet specifications
- Advanced Degree (Masters or PhD) in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 5 - 10 years' of related experience
- Proven track record in high speed hardware design including low noise, signal Integrity, power Integrity, power circuit design, PCB layout, system debug and validation.
- Strong knowledge and experience in large scale FPGA circuit design (Xilinx UltraScale+ or Intel Stratix 10).
- Experience with high-speed memory and communication interfaces such as 10-100G Ethernet, DDR and PCIe is preferred.
- Proficient in schematic capture and PCB layout tools, such as AutoCAD, Altium Designer.
- Experience in RTL development with HDL including coding of interfaces to external sensors, memories, communication interfaces etc. is a plus.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).