S$5500 - S$7000 per month
4 months ago
My client is a world leader in the optics and equipment industry and now seek an experienced Engineer for their electron microscopy business unit that designs and develops a variety of cutting edge technologies
- Next-Gen R&D and Manufacturing
- Central Location
- High Salary
- Interactional Exposure
- Assume responsibility to solve complex system interaction issues on an advanced scanning electron microscopy instrument and equipment
- Devise and drive innovative analyses and solutions for complex problems.
- Analyze data and utilize modeling to drive process, specifications, and design improvements
- Provide manufacturability design requirements to designers.
- Develop, implement, and maintain processes for system test and troubleshooting
- Setup complex project plans, across multiple resources disciplines, and drive to completion.
- Provide field escalation support for analysis/resolution on issues requiring in-depth product design know-how
- Reviewing marketing requirements, develop system critical design specifications and design test methods
- Support beta testing at customer sites.
- PhD or Masters in Optics, Physics, Engineering or equivalent with at least 5 - 8 years' experience in systems engineering
- Experience with Vacuum Systems, Electron Optics, and High Voltage for scanning electron microscopes or equivalent a plus.
- Experience in developing manufacturing procedures and leading a team in assembling, aligning, calibrating and testing optical systems
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills to support technical issues, set-up experiments, modeling, and data analysis
- Travel up to 25%
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).