S$48000 - S$50400 per annum
3 months ago
In this role you will be heavily-involved in marketing and communication programs which would include strategy development, program implementation and evaluation, and budgetary control in areas of advertising, sales promotions, public relations, events and direct marketing to create a strong brand name for the retail establishment.
- Plan, execute and manage all advertising and promotion
- Liaise and work closely with advertising agencies, media, tenants, contractors and event companies to ensure successful running of projects and events
- Conduct post-promotional campaign/events reviews to assess the effectiveness of the promotions/events in terms of consumer traffic and tenant's GTO.
- Keep track of the budgets and prepare reports that measure the success of various marketing programs
- Plan and maintain social media presence. Monitor social channel conversations and act on any insights that can further enhance the customer experience and branding of the retail establishment
The ideal candidate would have a Degree in Mass Communications, Marketing or a related field, and/or preferably with 2-3 years of working experience in within this space. You would be resourceful, imaginative and innovative. You would also come with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
With strong organizational and time management skills you would be able to work independently under pressure and be able to meet deadlines. You should also be prepared to work long and irregular hours including weekends and holidays.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).