My client is a well-known transport service provider. Competitive salary and benefits provided! They are looking for someone who is keen on taking on key responsibilities and is well versed in Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Perform analysis on company's financial performance and compare it against its budget and able to make recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Preparation of quarterly & monthly financial reviews
- Able to perform forecasting & budgeting as well as risk & opportunities identification
- Manage the company's annual budgeting cycle including liaising with other departments, setting deadlines and consolidation of deliverables for board review
- Monitoring of financial performance on company's overseas entities
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as per assigned
- Bachelor of Accountancy with 2-3 years of working experience in finance
- A strong interest in analysis and an eye for detail as you will doing a lot of data analysis
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Positive and able to maintain composure under pressure
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills as you will be in contact with different departments of the company
- Must be proficient in Excel. SAP would be preferred
- Showing passion for finance
- Able to speak and read Chinese would be an advantage as you will be dealing with Chinese speaking clients
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Erwin Lim on +65 6701 1508 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984696 (Erwin Lim Wei Han).