S$135000.00 - S$144000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client is a Singapore MNC in the manufacturing industry. They are seeking a highly motivated individual who is keen to take on challenges. If you are someone who is keen to travel and relish new challenges, this role is for you!
- Overseeing the preparation of financial statements, reports special analysis to the business group
- Must have ability to develop the team and orchestrate the implementation of strategies
- Must have in-depth understanding of the expenditures, revenues and budgets
- Able to take charge of all the financial affairs and ensure the team is equipped with the knowledge to take on leadership roles within the group
- Experienced in handling working capital and the cash flow of the group
- Constantly seeking new initiatives to improve the flow of the business
- Handling the preparation of the financial forecasts(short term & long term)
- Developing and implementing accounting and administrative policies and procedures to improve the workflow of the group.
- At least 15 years of solid working experience in manufacturing / commodity environment (Agricultural, Plantation)
- CPA Certified
- Willing to travel to Brazil (50%)
- Working experiences in Brazil region is preferred but not required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (Both written & Oral)
- A very motivated individual as you are required to lead a team.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and tight deadlines
- Must have supervisory experience
- Must have an eye for details and strong in analysis
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Erwin Lim on +65 6701 1508 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984696 (Erwin Lim Wei Han).