S$100000.00 - S$100900.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Senior Scientist - Consumer / Home / Personal Care
I have partnered with a leading International Speciality Chemical Business, to help them identify a suitable candidate for a Senior Scientist role that is based in Singapore. The Business has a well established customer base across a broad range of industries and they are planning to grow their customer base within the Consumer care industry. This is a newly created role and will be based in Singapore. Reporting to the Technical Head the successful candidate will lead and manage all the R&D Innovative projects covering formulation strategies along with technical & application for consumer, home and personal care markets.
- Provide leadership for the Technical R&D Application Projects.
- Provide technical support for customers in terms of their requirements.
- Identify market needs and unmet customers and provide technical inputs to the Personal Care Applications business strategy where you will translate customer needs as goal plan into product formulations.
-Collaborate with the global technical team to evaluate and develop products and projects for new customers.
- Bachelors / Masters / PhD in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering or related discipline
- 5+ Industrial Experience in the development and formulation of chemicals for Personal Care / Consumer Care / Skin Care / Hair Care chemicals
- Strong work ethic, good oral and written communication skills
- International travel required to support customer technical needs and to participate in trade shows and conferences.
- Customer focus and commercialisation of products
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
Paired with a competitive salary and benefits package, the role plays a crucial part in this company's on-going success. An attractive package along with some excellent benefits awaits the right candidate.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).