My client is currently expanding their global quality and excellence team and are looking to recruit a key position here in Singapore. My client is looking to recruit an experienced individual with a proven background in infant nutrition quality systems and operations to play a key role in global strategic projects.
- Work as part of a global strategically focused team implementing new quality and compliance focused solutions as part of a major global upgrade project
- To strategize and implement lean principles across various sites globally focusing on driving global excellence across laboratories and GLP/GMP (both internal and external).
- Act as the sole point of contact for the APAC region in respect regional continuous improvement projects and manage change with both regional and local teams
- Leads internal projects and report across the business to senior stakeholders with the ability to communicate complex data across all business functions globally
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders to review and implement actions resulting from external regulatory and customer audits
- Drives development of quality control strategy, including the qualification of third-party laboratories used to test materials and products at internal and third party manufacturing sites.
What will you bring to the role:
- Bachelor of Science degree or higher in a scientific or technical discipline
- Extensive experience of Quality systems across both manufacturing and QC functions of infant nutrition
- Proven track record of success with regional/global quality projects and continuous improvement projects
- Infant Formula background strongly desired. Experience in Pharma industry is a plus
- Hands on experience in China GB methods and/or FSSC 22.000 is a desirable
- Well versed in quality auditing and root cause analysis with the ability to drive CAPAs based on complex data across multiple geographies
- Ideally experience in Laboratory based information management systems
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jochen Surrey on +65 6701 1516 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878834 (Jochen Nico Surrey).