Up to S$0.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
One of the top players within the MRO space is looking for a Senior Aerospace Engineer within the Health and Safety function, to implement the following:
- Instructions & standards and Code of Practices by the company standards
- Conduct investigation and Risk Assessment program
- Lead EHS Program and Organize WSH Safety Committee Meeting
- Implement by Fire Safety regulations and Inspection of contractor work
- Operations monitoring and Lead safety improvement projects
- Degree / Diploma in Science / Engineering, specialized in Environment, Health and Safety
- MOM WSH Officer & Fire Safety Manager and other relevant trainings
- 8 years of EHS management system related experience
- Knowledgeable of EHS management system (ISO 14001 and ISO 45001/OHSAS 18001)
- Communication skills to authority for any related permits/licenses.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Divya Sridhar on +65 6701 1514 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1877895 (Sridhar Divya).