S$3800 - S$4500 per annum + X 13 months
8 months ago
SENIOR HR SPECIALIST, COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Job Description :
The HR Specialist is accountable for all matters relating to payroll, HR Systems as well as administering employee benefits.
- Perform full spectrum of payroll function with accuracy, completeness and timeliness in the payment of salaries.
- Timely submission of payroll journal entries to Finance every end of the month.
- Ensure that Returns on Employees Remuneration/ Notification of a Non-Citizen Employees' Cessation of Employment or Departure from Singapore are duly reported to IRAS within stipulated timeline.
- Manage a payroll provider on payroll and to ensure timely submission for statutory matters like CPF, IR8A, IR8S, IR21 and appendices, child care leaves, maternity leaves, paternity leaves and NS man claims;
- Administer employee benefits including insurance, medical claims and annual mandatory medical check-ups.
- Leave administration for e-Leave portal (main administrator) ;
- Provide advice and make decisions on complicated payroll cases within the stipulated service standards and ensure that confidentiality of payroll data is safeguarded at all times.
- Review and ensure continual improvement and compliance in the internal HR and Payroll system and processes.
- Attend to internal and external audit queries on personnel expenses and HR processes.
- Responsible for all compensation and benefits related surveys, reports and analysis;
- Support HR Manager in managing programmes and projects to support business directions and vision ;
- Mentor, develop and grow the junior HR staff reporting to the position.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma qualification in Human Resource Management with experience;
- At least 5 years of experience in a payroll position
- Proficient in MS office (excel, pivot) and proven experience in the usage of Payroll software - Easy Pay (EPE) and Time Management System (TMS);
- Possess sound knowledge in prevailing Employment Act and other statutory regulations;
- Must have the ability to multi-task, prioritise and deal sensitively with confidential information;
- Possess a good work attitude and interpersonal communication skills and able to collaborate and work effectively as a team.
Supervises: Yes, one junior HRBP
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).