Singapore River, Singapore
S$5000 - S$5500 per month
7 months ago
Reports to: Regional HR Manager Based: Singapore
Core purpose of the role: The position will play a key role in providing strong operational support to the global HR team.
Recruitment and On-boarding
- Determine and use the appropriate sourcing channel (including Jobs Bank, LinkedIn, job portals, recruitment agencies and internal applications)
- Coordinate the recruitment process, including but not limited to understanding job specifications, posting advertisements, pre-screening of candidate's applications according to specifications, administering behavioural assessment (Predictive Index), submitting qualified applications to the hiring managers and tracking application progress to position close
- Coordinate with recruitment agencies with regards to niche and hot skill roles
- Arrange background check of new hires with third party provider
- Manage end-to-end on-boarding activities including but not limited to accounts creation, IT related email and access, induction packs
- Arrange new hire induction
- Provide prompt update and accurate maintenance of employee database and personnel files
- Support in providing inputs to update HR reports, budget report, internal HR working templates, external statutory/labour market survey and headcount related reporting
- Monitor employees' Visa / MOM employment pass compliance
- Monitor probationary period, etc
- Review and update Employee Handbooks and Business Conduct Guidelines
- Maintain organisation charts and prepare monthly HR reports
- Support in the update of HR policies, processes and procedures
- Participate in HR audit and liaison with internal and external auditors
- Support the full suite of annual performance review cycle (communications to staff, creation of online forms and provide updates on completion rates and analytics)
- Work closely with business leaders to ensure the performance management exercises are properly executed and completed on time
- Support the bi-annual pay review process
- Creation of excel spreadsheets for management input and analytics
- Participate in C&B surveys and benchmark with various key companies in similar industry
- Support to business leaders in all employee relations matters
- Provide HR policies guidance and interpretation to employees
- Handle employee grievances, disciplinary issues and counsel staff
- Coordinate exit process: payroll, employee records, exit interviews
Payroll & Benefits Administration
- Manage and execute monthly payroll processes and regular benefits administrations
- Ensure timely and accurate execution of CPF, government-claim submissions (Maternity, Paternity, Childcare and NS claims), income tax (IR8A and IR21) matters
- Plan and execute internal employee engagement activities such as dialogues, and corporate staff engagement events.
- Coordinate input and publish monthly Company Newsletter
Learning & Development
- Conduct training needs analysis for business units and employees.
- Source for external vendors, coordinate course registration and training grant applications
- Evaluate and monitor training programs and budgets
Qualifications & Experience
- University Degree in Human Resources or related degree
- Strong knowledge of HR generalist functions and at least 5 years of relevant experience; India and broader APAC experience beneficial.
- Experience in a fast paced, commercial organization in an international environment.
Knowledge / Skills
- Confidentiality and discretion.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Proactive and highly organized with excellent time management skills & adherence to deadlines.
- A problem solver with a "can do" attitude who is not afraid to think outside the box.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).