Up to S$108000.00 per annum
8 months ago
An industry leading MNC is looking for a Senior Human Resources Manager to lead their Singapore team. This is an excellent opportunity for an established and experienced HR professional to join a growing company with global outreach.
Salary: $6,000 - 7,500
About the role:
- Ensure alignment between company HR practices and company operations.
- Retain a key understanding of the business strategy and guide the senior leadership in decision making from an HR perspective.
- Take responsibility for developing and consulting employees and their managers to support the company's strategy, goals and objectives.
- Assist leadership in employment decisions.
- Build relationships with the workers' union to keep in touch with local labor laws and facilitate collaborative working
- Conduct analysis on KPI's and human capital trends within the organisation and use these findings to develop strategies
- Work with business heads and global stakeholders to develop recruiting plans, training plans and provide mentoring where required.
- An experienced HR Manager with a proven track record of ability
- A committed and driven individual with excellent communication skills
- Experience in a full spectrum of HR duties throughout your career
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Previous HR roles in global MNCs
- Experience in the chemicals/pharmaceutical/manufacturing space is also advantageous
If this is you, please apply!
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Lucy Greenleaf on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984700 (Lucy Collette Greenleaf).