S$4000 - S$5000 per month
11 months ago
Senior IT Engineer - Permanent
My client is a leading organization in the legal industry with regional appearance in multiple countries is actively looking for a potential candidate to join to provide support for their end-users in Singapore.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Manage/response to service request and incident management processes from end-users to ensure SLAs.
- Analyzing root cause for problem/technical issues and ensure on solutions workflow.
- Provide remote/face-to-face support for end-users when required and ensure standard ITIL for IT services.
- Support and manage end-user devices (desktop, laptop, mobile devices, printers, etc.)
- Deployment and configuration for hardware and software.
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects to upgrade, maintain, migrate systems.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- 5+ years of experience in providing desktop/helpdesk support in end-user environment.
- Proficiency in supporting Microsoft Windows 7 and 10.
- Experience in implementing Windows 10 migration process.
- Experience in providing support for Microsoft Office 2010-2016.
- Hands-on experience in supporting other technologies: video conference, skype, cisco, etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).