S$8000 - S$11000 per month
about 1 month ago
Senior IT Manager - Hospitality/F&B/Retail
My client is leading organization in the Hospitality/F&B/Retail industry, they are actively looking for a Senior IT Manager to join their capable IT team to lead, manage and provide strategic roadmap for the IT team.
In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Lead planning and policy development for the Information Technology Department
- Identifies and communicates key responsibilities and practices to ensure the organization goals and objectives are met.
- Manage adoption, maintenance and renewal of IT infrastructure and telecommunications systems including computers, mobile devices, telephones, and other voice and data communication methods.
- Develop appropriate programming tools, user and technical manuals, training materials and trains users in the operations of systems.
- Provide hands-on support as escalated point of contact for technical issues including infrastructure and software/system related.
- Engage in activities to update and ensure that business and processes are in compliance with Data Privacy and Protection requirements.
- Maintain documentation of all IT systems and ensure it is kept up to date
- 10+ years of experience in managing and leading IT teams across Infrastructure and internal Systems/Applications.
- Ability to perform at a high level Strategic planning and have a proven track record of successful implementation.
- Have demonstrated ability in the management, development or deployment of IT systems in a regional capacity.
- Business savvy mindset to drive the IT team and align with the business strategy.
- Promotes a successful attitude, confidence in leadership, and teamwork to achieve business results
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with take holders across different teams, business units and vendors.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).