S$9000 - S$11000 per month
5 months ago
Senior IT Project Manager - Regional - Digitalization
- European MNC, Global leading Brand
- Embarking on rolling out digitalization roadmap across APAC
- Seeking Senior PM, with regional experience in IT Digital Projects
- Must come from Financial Services industry sector ONLY
Development of strategic schedule and implementation of key projects across APAC markets
Manage scope schedule and cost
Align with HQ and local markets
Build relationships with Senior leaders, to gain approval of high level plans and communicate key metrics and status updates
Setup and manage cross functional and cross-country teams to implement projects
Essential Experience Sought
- Bachelor degree / Master degree in technical or business administration
- 10+ years' experience in delivering regional strategic projects in a similar role in finance, banking or insurance industry sectors
- 5+ years transforming financial service operations to next generation using technology, outsourcing and restructure
- Strong program management experience in IT rolling out major projects, managing scope, schedule and budget
- Understand company, regional and market vision and targets to deliver aligned solutions.
- Excellent assertion, negotiation and influencing skills
- Leadership skills including staff management and development with intercultural skills.
- Fluent command of spoken and written English with excellent communication and presentation skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Anju Lagah on +65 6701 1504 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1219693 (Anju Lagah).