S$80000 - S$86000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Experience in drafting and negotiation of Contracts (Sales, It, Procurement)
- Able to manage and maintain contract database as well as having experience in competition law
Compliance & Litigation
- Familiar with regulations and able to give advice on compliance issues.
- Strong in handling litigation
- Provide legal advice to business and operating units.
- Review and advice on legal on legal aspects relating to operational and business processes and functions.
- Must be knowledgeable enough to manage and review legal matters handled by external counsels.
- Supervise corporate secretarial responsibilities.
- Attend to any ad-hoc projects or issues as assigned by the Legal Director from time to time.
- Submit standard reports as per specified frequency
- Collect market information regularly for continuous improvement
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements: Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements
- Balances Immediate and Long Term Priorities: Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals.
- Delivers Results: Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations
- Imports and Exports Good Ideas: Relentlessly seeks, shares and adopts ideas and best practices in and outside the Company and embraces change introduced by others.
- Develops and Inspires Others: Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments. Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance.
- Minimum 8 years' experience as in-house corporate legal counsel and conversant with legal practice and ad- hoc ligation work in MNC environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in law
- Practicing lawyers with similar experience, PQE. Exposure to FMCG industry would be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Malaysian laws (Contract, IR, Employment, and any other company related laws) would be advantageous.
- Able to support business in contracts negotiation
- Able to be involved at the operational level in setting up procedures and system to track and monitor all contracts and contractual risks
- Sound business understanding, with strong business acumen.
- Conversant in commercial laws.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to relate and deal with staff / colleagues of all levels.
- Hands on approach with a keen attention to details, good organizational ability and proven performance in problem solving.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Erwin Lim on +65 6701 1508 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984696 (Erwin Lim Wei Han).