S$4000.00 - S$6000.00 per month + Expatriate benefits
Cheong Xuefen Fiona
3 months ago
Ever wanted to work overseas? We are looking for a Senior Manager, Digital Marketing for a fun and fast growing fashion & lifestyle company in Indonesia. This role will be based in Jakarta.
This role will lead the planning and execution of all regional digital campaigns, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns. You will have strong end-to-end digital marketing background within a consumer facing business. You must have experience with SEO / SEM, content creation and a good understanding of analytics.
You will be responsible for planning the overall digital content calendar, managing SEO/SEM, developing and executing targeted email campaigns, managing and localizing campaigns, optimizing paid digital channels, digital ads and improve the overall ROI, and through this grow the brand value and conversion. You will have a keen understanding of consumer behavior and make improvement recommendations on customer engagement and campaigns. Conducting site performance analysis, on-demand marketing and merchandising, and working with other business functions are also key.
- At least 7 years of digital marketing experience
- Understanding how digital channels work and lead and manage SEO/SEM activities, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns regionally
- Experienced with CMS systems and developing digital artwork and writing copy for digital platforms
- Strong knowledge of social media, performance marketing and programmatic display
- Strong analytics background - apt at data interpretation and fantastic with Adobe/Google Analytics
- Excellent project management skills, ability to work independently and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Motivated and results driven, with a proven ability to achieve targets
- Strong communication and writing skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Fiona Cheong on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1218976 (Cheong Xuefen Fiona).