Up to S$168000.00 per annum
Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso
3 months ago
Global leader in in the Pharmaceutical Industry is looking for a Senior Planning Manager to lead a team of planning professional and optimize the organization's planning and operations processes.
- Develop and implement strategic planning practices (MPS) to eliminate supply shortages and improve Inventory Control
- Meet inventory levels among the different product categories
- Lead a team of Planners to ensure achievement of organizational goals
- Elaborate monthly supply planning, sales and operations, and annual budget reports to influence key decisions in supplier selection
- Advanced Degree with 10 years of relevant experience in a Strategic Planning or end-to-end Supply Chain role in the Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology/Life Sciences/Medical or related industry
- Strong Demand and Supply Skills with a focus in improving complex product life cycles
- Experience utilizing continuous improvement tools such as statistical process control, root cause identification to optimize Supply Chain and Manufacturing Operations
- Strong SAP IBP/ECC proficiency
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Francisco Cervantes on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R 2089806 (Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso).