S$150000 - S$200000 per annum
3 months ago
My client is a leading international pharmaceutical player and now seek an experienced Process Development Head to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to investigate and deliver new projects and new API processes and technology
- Assume responsibility to provide chemistry and engineering support in technical transfer and troubleshooting of commercial API processes to API sites, Research and Development bodies and global technical groups.
- Investigate new technologies and process development approaches
- Initiate and drive change controls to completion
- Provide technical transfers and validation support as well as development of plans to meet capacity needs.
- Liaise with Senior Management and customers to identify strategic targets for process design, cost improvements and investigations
- Participate in due diligence and evaluations of API processes at external sites
- Contribute to the R&D team's efforts in Continuous Improvement and ensure safe and efficient operation of R&D facilities
- Mentor and coach more junior API colleagues
- Partner effectively and lead the interface with Process and Chemistry Research groups and other technology divisions
- Prepare a roadmap for the development of next gen R&D for API processes
- Advanced Degree in Chemical Engineering, Analytical Chemistry or equivalent with at least 10 years in process development and engineering
- Stronghold with modern synthetic methodology such as aspects of stereoselective synthesis, green chemistry and physical organic chemistry
- Deep knowledge in synthetic chemistry, thermodynamics, process modeling and development and process and chemistry validation principles
- Ability to support the development and troubleshooting of chemical processes and technology
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).