S$8000 - S$12000 per month + attractive benefits
Cheong Xuefen Fiona
about 1 year ago
- International luxury group
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Mobility options
Have you got international retail management experience and is seeking a new challenge?
Our client is a world class luxury retail organization with a commitment to service, growth and innovation. They are looking for a Senior Manager, Retail to bring together the multiple front line functions for their various brands. Leading a team of retail managers, you will ensure that there is a strong link between the global merchant team and the customers, striving to improve team and space productivity in their assigned brands or categories. You will be responsible for driving store and individual productivity & service experience, as well as store planning and presentation. You will lead, problem solve and possess an intuitive sense to think ahead.
This is a high visibility role that will allow the right individual to gain international brand exposure in a high growth market and provide a platform for future mobility and progression.
- At least 15 years of retail experience of which at least 4-5 years are in a retail operations management role
- Exceptional people management skills and have managed a large team of 60 - 70 people
- A strong operational background coupled with excellent business acumen and extensive experience in the retail industry will be essential.
- Multi-brand experience and having managed a portfolio of international brands from mid-market to luxury
- Ability to work with a diverse team of locals and expatriates and mitigate the cultural sensitivities
- A good and eloquent communicator and a passion for sales and customer service
- Strong analytical skills, sharp, independent and hands-on
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Experience and ability to handle a large volume of sales activities
- International experience and having worked in an Asian market would be a plus
- Open to mobility
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Fiona Cheong on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1218976 (Cheong Xuefen Fiona).