S$5000 - S$6000 per month
11 months ago
My client is a world leader in the medical device and biotechnology space and now seek an experienced Manufacturing Supervisor to provide effective leadership and supervision to production personnel
- Assume responsibility for Day to day planning, organizing and execution to accomplish production demand.
- Review and streamline work processes to reduce wastes, inefficiencies and improve productivity
- Manage Machine and equipment by ensuring machine preventive maintenance are carried out and report any breakdown or degrading machine performance
- Generate essential weekly or daily report
- Execute tasks strictly following cGMP, Quality, Safety and Work instruction requirements
- Ensure employees follow safety, quality requirement, and all applicable company policies
- Ensure proper housekeeping and maintain cleanliness (6S) of the production area
- Meet daily production schedule and performance expectation set up by Superiors
- Identify potential issues associated to product, process, quality & safety and work on proactive internal measures to prevent from happening or minimize incidents
- Lead project team for improvement works (6S practices, safety rules, work instruction revisions, etc.) and implementation activities
- Lead an investigation team for incident investigation (operational or safety related) with good report submission, and provide guidance to team members
- Support Manager to meet production target and organization objectives
- Provide mentoring and coaching to the team of assemblers by transferring knowledge and developing skills to improve job performance
- Plan the training activity and coordinate the training schedule
- Involve in and ensure new products / technologies transfer(s) from headquarter
- Apply management skills to improve efficiency and accomplish operational objectives within the own unit.
- Identify and resolve day-to-day technical and operational problems.
- Provide immediate supervision to a unit or group of employees within assigned shift, assign tasks, check work at frequent intervals, and maintain schedules
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing or equivalent with 5 - 10 years' of relevant expertise
- Experience in GMP manufacturing/production environment will be a big plus
- Excellent Supervisory and team management skills
- Knowledge of MS excel, MS word, SAP or lean manufacturing is an advantage
- Able to lead a production team (min 3-5 persons) to meet production KPI / schedules and priorities
- Good communication skills and able to work independently
- Candidate must be able to work 12 hours rotating shifts
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).