S$5000 - S$8000 per month + Shift allowance + transportation allowance
4 months ago
My client is a world player in the biopharma industry and are on the lookout for a Senior Manufacturing Supervisor (shift) to lead their entire floor operations.
- Responsible for the hands-on, daily supervision of GMP manufacturing operations and personnel within the manufacturing site
- Participate in all aspects of personnel management (interviewing, training, coaching and developing).
- Responsible for all day to day operations in the GMP manufacturing site, as assigned.
- Specific responsibilities will include
- Hands on supervision and support of manufacturing staff
- Write and revise batch records, SOPs and solution preparation documents to ensure compliance to GMPs
- Timely review of completed manufacturing documentation (batch records, worksheets, solution docs., etc
- Schedule manufacturing staff to ensure manufacturing timelines are met
- Review production schedule and priorities to establish shift assignments.
- Ensure required levels of safety, quality and productivity are met.
- Work effectively within the management team to execute goals, objectives and tasks to achieve desired results.
- Aid in problem solving manufacturing process issues
- Timely reporting, investigation and resolution of manufacturing deviations.
- Serve as lead trainer on manufacturing processes and all related equipment.
- Provide cross-functional coordination and issue resolution.
- Comply with Safety, Health & Environmental (SHE) requirements,
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (i.e. QA/QC, F&E, PPIC, Mfg. PD, Regulatory, etc.) in completing production activities
- Oversees set up of critical manufacturing processes and ensure responsibility for resolving all problems during operations
- Ensure aseptic techniques training programs are maintained and constantly improved
- Degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Engineering or equivalent
- At least 7 years' experience in a biopharma environment with 3-5 years in a supervisory role
- Strong Knowledge of GMP systems
- Demonstrated ability to trouble shoot process and equipment problems with good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a 12-hour rotating shift
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).