S$5000 - S$6000 per month
4 months ago
I am collaborating with an international innovative medical devices manufacturer, with committed focus on R&D of medical devices that improve health. They are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to roll out global marketing strategies in APAC regions and provide information to the management on APAC market trends and demands.
The Senior Marketing Executive will:
- Conduct market research and gather market data for analysis. Identify and track market trends and consumers' needs in APAC regions and feedback to the global marketing team and R&D team for future new products development
- Provide timely market advice to the global marketing team on marketing initiatives to be rolled out in APAC regions
- Develop marketing collateral for all products to highlight on product features and benefits
- Develop strong relationships with KOLs and advisory boards
- Owns and defines the marketing roadmap of new products and leads idea generation programs
What is required to succeed in this role:
- You will possess a Bachelor Degree in Marketing or equipvalent
- Have a minimum of 4 years of marketing experience within the healthcare space, preferably from the medical devices industry.
- Proven track record in developing and rolling out marketing plans across APAC regions is highly desirable
- Strong in market trends/data analyses, able to identify business requirements and consumers' needs
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Kareen Wong on +65 6701 1518 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878552 (Wong Yin Ling, Kareen).