S$104000 - S$160000 per annum
3 months ago
Senior Process Engineer - Greenfield Project
- International Business - Newly Setup Engineering team in Singapore
- Permanent job opportunity
- Exciting project and part of the Global Engineering team
I am currently working on an exciting mandate with a leading International Food Technology Business to help them identify a suitable candidate for a Senior Process Engineer position based in Singapore. As part of the Global Engineering team, this role will be responsible for planning and implementing the process operations relating to automation and mechanical processes in the assigned factories (New Plant Developments) . Key areas of focus
- Leading the Process design inhouse and with contractors
- Plant troubleshoot
- P&ID (Process and Instrumentation Drawings) development - Process flowsheets optimization
- Process equipment management: Qualification and selection and vendor management
- Greenfield project - Especially in Commissioning of new plants
It's fantastic opportunity to grab a permanent role and be part of an exciting project.
- Degree in Engineering
- 8-15 years of solid experience in Process Engineering covering automation and mechanical process engineering within Food / Flavors / Feed Processing industry
- Experience and knowledge in automated mechanical processes covering racking systems, mechanical separation, automated bin conveying, pneumatic conveying, evaporation, drying, centrifugal separation etc.
- Strong capability in P&ID and Mass & Energy balances
- Greenfield project experience will be a huge advantage
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Willingness to travel
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).