S$123500 - S$129000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Senior Process Safety Engineer - Chemicals/Refineries/Petrochemicals
- Permanent Job Opportunity
- International Chemical Business
- Exciting Project - Massive Expansion project
I am currently working on an exciting mandate with a leading International Chemicals Business to help them identify a suitable candidate for a Senior Process Safety Engineer to be based in Singapore. This will be is a permanent job opportunity where the candidate will be responsible for leading the Process Hazard Analysis program covering risk management, process safety standards, Change management, feedback management, training engineers and execution of training programs.
- Degree in Engineering
- 5-10 Years of relevant experience of Process Safety experience within Petrochemicals, Oil and Gas / Chemicals Industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven leadership experience
- Experience in a Turnaround project will be a huge advantage especially in dealing with EPC Contractors on owner's behalf
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).