S$5500 - S$6800 per month
8 months ago
I am collaborating with a global renowned medical devices manufacturer with a strong focus in research and development to constantly introduce various new products. With the exciting new plans and directions in place, they are looking for an experienced quality individual to take on a strategic role as part of their continued growth. This is a great opportunity to join a truly global organization with an opportunity for excellent long-term career progression.
You will be responsible for:
- Establishing, implementing and overseeing quality plans to support all new product development activities
- Working on continuous improvement initiatives on design control procedures and manage possible implications in relation to design changes
- Providing leadership role in site QMS and quality operations, ensuring compliance to various international standards across various manufacturing sites and contract manufacturers
- Leading CAPA processes and ensure appropriate corrective actions were carried out
What you will bring to the role:
- You will possess an Biomedical or Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 7 years within the medical devices experience with ideally strong hands-on experience in manufacturing and knowledge of ISO 13485 and FDA QSR
- Ability to travel extensively across ASEAN regions to oversee various manufacturing sites
- Background in design control, statistical processes and Six Sigma methods is highly desirable
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Kareen Wong on +65 6701 1518 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878552 (Wong Yin Ling, Kareen).