S$6000 - S$9000 per month
3 months ago
My client is a global company which develops, manufactures, markets and sells advanced medical devices and now seek an experienced Electrical Engineer to deliver designated technical and engineering projects for new product development
- Lead key engineering work-stream activities in the establishment of new product development facility including supporting required quality system obtainment.
- Work effectively within a cross-functional team to deliver specified projects, ensuring all actions are identified and delivered to enable sales targets to be achieved
- Monitor budget and progress against key milestones demonstrating that the project team and stakeholders relating to the project are engaged and performing and that project risks are mitigated.
- Ensure that the Technical/Engineering content of a project plan reflects the customer needs specification
- Establish and manage key interfaces with third party suppliers, particularly but not exclusively key manufacturing sites, to enable rapid implementation of New Products
- Ensure at the onset and throughout the project that the responsibility for the identification, generation of equipment, and associated funding is clear and that implementation and transfer is efficient and effective
- To create technical documentation as required by the team, ensuring that the project file is suitable for relevant notified bodies, and to present the project at such audits
- Create technical documentation as required by the team, ensuring that the project file is suitable for relevant notified bodies, and to present the project at such audits
- Comply with all EHS and quality policies and procedures
- Display fully rounded skills, knowledge and behavioural competencies to operate as Project Leader and Technical Expert
- Work closely with Operations Personnel, Functional Managers and Senior Engineering and Technical personnel (site based and third party) to ensure effective delivery is achieved
- Advanced Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from a recognised university
- At least 5 - 10 years' experience in a regulated industry with recent experience of product registration and launch
- Stronghold in Electrical engineering in Medical Devices and background in design control
- Experience in new product development in the medical device industry in electrically powered device and components or pumps/fluids will be a big plus
- Understanding of the regulatory (approval and compliance) needs relating to electrical medical devices including 60601 testing requirements.
- Competent in the designing and debugging of digital electronics such as, DSP, FPGAs and power electronics such as motors
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).