S$5500 - S$7500 per month
about 2 months ago
My client is a world leader in the design of complex precision and measurement equipment and now seek an experienced R&D Electronics Engineer to design various electronics
- World Leader
- High Salary
- Innovative Products
- Design battery charging and management circuit, controlling the power sequence and charging function of the Electronics Front Interface (EFI).
- Drive the implementation of the sub-systems such as slip ring, motor, MEMS, sensors, audio peripherals and wireless communication devices integration.
- Characterize power management sub-systems and components.
- Conduct white box and functional tests for product prototypes.
- Participate in general analog and digital circuit board development such as microcontroller and microprocessor-based platform development as well as wireless and sensor circuit developments.
- Maintain and improve the development environment, such as development tools, design flow, source code control, etc.
- Analyse and provide feedback during design reviews in an open, objective and collaborative manner.
- Advanced Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent with at least 5 years' of relevant expertise
- Experience in ARM Cortex microcontroller or microprocessor platform hardware design.
- Stronghold in DC-DC converter simulation and design to determine functionality and the output stability
- Hands-on experience in the development of test processes and procedures.
- Good knowledge of various industrial standard interfaces and protocols such as JTAG, UART, SPI, I2C, Ethernet, MIPI, USB etc.
- Proficient in the use of embedded C++ programming is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Matlab will be a plus
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work in multiple projects
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).