S$6000 - S$8000 per month
about 1 month ago
My client is a global leader in the optics, inspection and equipment industry and now seek an experienced R&D Mechatronics Engineer
- Develop, prototype and demonstrate autonomy technologies for a variety of projects to support different scientific research activities for photon electron and sensor studies.
- Assume Responsibility for the complete design process, including driving requirements specifications, feasibility studies, design reviews and create assembly procedures.
- Work closely with other research groups such as laser scientists, researchers and sensor/electronics teams, to ensure the mechatronic instruments can meet the expected features and performances requirement.
- Ensure continual implementation of mechatronic hardware and software solutions for a variety of projects
- Advanced Degree in robotics engineering, electrical engineering or related with at least 5-7 years of experience
- Strong LabVIEW knowledge/experience required
- Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer (CLAD) preferred and ability to maintain/debug existing and write new programs in LabVIEW
- Prior experience of custom mechatronics systems, including translating stages, linear motors, temperature and power sensors, data acquisition, etc.
- Knowledge of Mechanical design software will be a plus
- Foundation in metrology, interferometry, imaging processing, motion control systems and optical system will be a plus;
- Travel of about 10%
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).