Up to S$66000.00 per annum
3 months ago
A leading US consultancy firm is seeking an experienced professional to join their SEA in-house recruiting team. The company is located in beautiful central offices and offers excellent opportunity for future career growth.
About the role:
- Assist in developing processes to hire experienced consultants throughout the South East Asia region.
- Identify new sources of talent to target
- Help coordinate the interview and selection process including interview arrangements
- Manage and execute the annual talent acquisition schedule
- Develop the company's marketing efforts and ensure the best talent is attracted to the company
- Record and analyse recruitment data to ensure accurate data is provided for management reporting.
- Coordinate other administrative duties and operations surrounding recruitment efforts
- A degree holder or a strong history of education and industry training
- At least 3 years in a related role
- Strong communication, multitasking and project management skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience working in an MNC environment will be advantageous
If this is you, please apply!
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Lucy Greenleaf on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984700 (Lucy Collette Greenleaf).